Monday, July 31, 2006
Well, I'm finally feeling better now. That cold lingered like nerds at a comic book convention. It would not go away!

It was an interesting few days, the highlight probably being seeing David Beckham in a speedo. I would put the pictures of him taken from the front, but I like to see his tight butt in white!


What a body.

I also got many 'funny' text messages and emails from family making fun of my 'toy boy boyfriend' LOL. (First up Tart Family, he's not my boyfriend!). Most of them were along the lines of "Hey, if Josh is too old for you, I'm sure one of [name of my cousin who is turning 21 and having a big party next week] mates will be up for it". Oh. Hahahaha.

Speaking of Josh LOL, we're still in email/text/phone contact. He's coming down to Wellington in a few weeks for my birthday, which will be great. I'll get a birthday shag!

I went shopping on the weekend - I have quite a few friends and family birthdays this month (6, I think). Of course, I didn't buy anyone's present, I ended up buying myself a pair of jeans, a pair of trousers, a necklace from Ruby and a gorgeous wrap dress. Oops.

Tonight I'm off to see Gentille, a French film currently screening as part of the New Zealand Film Festival. It looks good. But I'm a Francophile film buff, so I'll see anything French and love it LOL.


Tart at 10:18 AM |

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Tart, love the pictures of Beckham's tight butt especially in that first picture. YUM!

So cool you will see Josh in a couple weeks. Talk about a happy birthday! I expect all the juciy details :P
 


At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ann, when I saw the pics of David on Oh No They Didn't, I leaned so close to the monitor, I left nose prints! God that man is so gorgeous. But then I have a weakness for hot bodied blonde and tanned men LOL.

It is definitely going to be a Happy Birthday for me this year :P
 


At 8:09 AM, Blogger Serendipity said........
Tart, did you personally take these shots of David's butt?