Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Last night I dreamed that I cat-sat for Michael Kors while he was on holiday.

To thank me for looking after his two kitty-cats, he took me back to his New York store and chose an entire wardrobe for me. Including the most incredible dress (which I think if you check his
website, is the creamy-beige strapless ruffle dress in the Spring 2006 collection LOL).

Talk about a great dream! I woke up happy and delighted, only to plummet back to earth quickly when I realised it wasn't real LOL. It seemed so real though LOL. I know how nuts that sounds. I mean, I hate cats, so why would I cat-sit? LOL But the dream-store was the real store I remember going to a few years ago LOL ( I bought a top, it was expensive but exquisite and I think I wore it to death LOL).

Tart at 7:54 PM |

6 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
LOL, Tart, crazy dream but GREAT dress.

I always have crazy dreams and tend to remember everything.

They say there is a hidden message in our dreams. Hmmm, maybe this means you need to get a cat.

Or

You need to move to NY?

Something to think about...
 


At 2:51 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Ann - I'd never get a cat. I don't like them (though they seem to love me, ugh). I'd love to live in NY, I love that city... despite everyone I met thinking I was Irish! Weird. I guess people heard my accent and thought that my kiwi twang was an Irish lilt. :D
 


At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
LOL, I need to hear this kiwi twang. I am an accent whore. I love accents. It's the midwestern no accent girl in me. I love to hear a new sound when someone is babbling my ear off. lol.

Yes, I'm a dog fan no cats!
 


At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
An accent whore? LOL. When I came back to NZ after years of travelling, my family used to take the piss out of me for my "posh" accent. But it didn't take me long to get that kiwi twang back. Sometimes I hear my voice and I can't believe that nasal twang comes out of my mouth. I must learn better diction and pronunciation :D
 


At 5:46 PM, Blogger Jo said........
i have wicked weird dreams too..... there was one dream i had where i had sex with this really cute boy.... and it was insanely real!!! it was so crazy.... i know this is gross but i even orgasmed.... its crazy.......only bad thing was that it was not my boyfriend....
 


At 6:54 PM, Blogger Serendipity said........
Oh, I love the Nasal twang. I always couldn't resist saying "that Aussie" twang...then I caught myself because I realized you're from NZ...still that accent. IT's great.