Friday, July 14, 2006
I am feeling a little bereft today.

What am I going to do now that I can't watch gorgeous men in shorts run around getting all hot and sweaty, chasing a ball around a field, celebrating a goal by hugging and jumping all over each other the football world cup? I guess now that the NPC, sorry, the Air New Zealand Cup is about to start, I'll get into that. It's not the same though. Not as many gorgeous talented players, apart from Dan Carter, Doug Howlett, Richie McCaw and Shannon Paku, the Air New Zealand cup is seriously lacking some sporting eye candy LOL.


I am glad it is Friday though. I've had a full-on busy week. I've got no plans tonight, it'll just be me, half a bottle of 42 Below, Jack Bauer and Rove. Wow. Do I know how to have a good time or what!

Tart at 2:41 PM |

6 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Serendipity said........
Don't get drunk Tart...hey if you have a recorded show of that football thingy...you can watch it again.
 


At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ohh this is sad I am so jealous of you staying in tonight.
I am really liking staying home on a friday night eating a good dinner and watching Rove. I am going to a friends birthday Pot luck dinner. which is cool but I rather stay home on my couch for the night.
 


At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hey, I never thought of taping the football. Duh. I could've had the Italians on constant loop *sigh*.

Jafa - I love Rove! He is just so funny. And Pete. He cracks me up! Have a nice pot luck dinner (what are you taking?)
 


At 5:48 PM, Blogger Jo said........
better than what i'm doing..... i am on call... possibly saving a life.... exactly what i've been doing since last saturday... with one day off..... so tired..... all night transfers suck ass.....
 


At 6:52 PM, Blogger Serendipity said........
Kinky C, it's great you're saving a life.

Does it ever get gross in the "life-saving business?"
 


At 3:46 AM, Blogger Jo said........
of course it gets gross! haha I work as an EMT meaning i'm one of the first people on the scene. I personally haven't had any insanely gross stuff yet... I guess the worst is an older naked man who vomitted and was suspected to have had a stroke. I have only been an EMT since about January so i have lots of time for it to get worse. I do know a paramedic who after one accident couldn't look at pork for one year... I'll spare you the details.....