Saturday, July 01, 2006
So I had an overnight guest stay last night - Dan*, freelance photographer, tall and lanky, nice hands - normally I don't like to bring guys back to my flat, I prefer to er, sleep at their place, so I can just leave and go home without any fuss in the morning. But last night I seemed to want to do things differently, so I brought Dan home with me LOL.

This morning Dan left without too much trouble (it wasn't too awkward actually) and I went about my normal Saturday stuff, then at about 12.30pm, Dan was back! Ack! At first I thought he'd left something behind, like his watch or wallet, but no. He was at my front door, with coffee and a paperbag of goodies from Pandoro Bakery. What a sweetie. He stayed for an hour or so before leaving, and I once again, went back to my Saturday routine.

Then, at about 6.30pm I get a phone call from, that's right, Dan! For fucks sake, this guy is like a boomerang LOL. He wanted to know if I'd like to meet up with him and a few of his friends for drinks at the pub. I said no (obviously, as I'm sitting here at 7.50pm typing this up).

And this is why I don't let guys stayover. Now he knows where I live! Crap.

*Not his real name

Tart at 7:50 PM |

4 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Oh he's keen as. Real Keen. Wonder if he'll call you after a few drinks trying to get you to come out??????
I am also home alone tonight on a saturday night in my slippers, trackies, eating domino's wedges pizza, watching C4. (Ohh Have you seen that new The Tutts video very cool?)
I haven't been able to check my email so sorry if you have emailed me and I haven't replied back yet. It's down and won't let me in.
 


At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
LOL, Tart. He is quite the smitten boy. You must have a way with men *wink*.

I bet if TGFTBWLLWM happened by you'd let him stay and maybe tie him to the bed post?
 


At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
You're addicting Tart. LOL. Is it maybe "for Fucks sake" that he kept coming back?

So, is Boomerang Man hot?
 


At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Jafa - you're Saturday night mirrored mine (except I had a curry for dinner) LOL. Haven't seen The Tutts video, but for some reason I can't understand, I've seen the new Paris Hilton one 3 times! Ugh. I may complain to C4 LOL).

Ann - I'm not sure I have a "way" with men, but I tell you, if TGFTBWLLWM was in my bed I'd be calling in sick for work for a week :P

S - Boomerang Man was, in my wine fogged brain, hot LOL. In the cold light of day, he was cute and sweet. But not my type. I mean, he was so lean you could see his hip bones! You can't see my hipbones through the 9 inches of fat! LOL