Wednesday, June 21, 2006
I won an ARC of Secret Society Girl by Diana Peterfreund. I'm about 2/3 of the way through it and I am really liking it. It's smart, funny and very charming. Head on over to Diana's blog, which like the book, is very smart, funny and charming.

I bought a new bag today. Isn't it pretty? It has buckles. I love buckles. I've given her a name too. Her name is Lola (..she was a showgirl, with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there...). I love the colour. And the buckles. Did I mention I love buckles? LOL













It's my friend Steve's turn to pick the movie this week, I really hope he doesn't chose something shite like The Break Up or The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift. I'm pretty confident he won't. But now and again, he likes to mix it up and we end up seeing crappy action films or moronic romance films *coughTheNotebookcough*. I'll try and use my winsome smile and charm him into seeing Tsotsi.

This week's World Cup Hottie is... Alessandro Nesta (plays for AC Milan and Italy). He's lovely. Those lips. Those dark eyes. Sigh.






















News is circulating over the Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban wedding, happening this Sunday in Sydney. From the looks of her over-Botoxed face this morning (she's permanently surprised looking what with her eyebrows near her hairline), I'm not sure she'll be able to smile on her happy day. That's a shame LOL.

Oh, I got tickets to see Eric Clapton at the
Mission Concert next year! It's a fantastic venue, outdoors in a natural amphitheatre. I've seen Rod Stewart, Ray Charles and a few others perform at the Mission and I've always had a good time. Of course, the fact that you can bring in your booze probably helps LOL.

Tart at 3:19 PM |

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Serendipity said........
Yikes. I really like the Notebook in book form, and then they go and make it into a movie. Totally ruined it for me. I usually really try hard to like movies of any sort...but this Notebook is right up there with Highlander 3, and Stuck in Paradise.

Plus, why did they have to pick up that totally annoying young girl actor? I actually like that same actress in The Wedding Crashers, but she suck big time in TN.

Ok...you have to ignore syntax and spelling errors. It's 2AM here, and my baby is sick. So there!
 


At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
ooh, I like Alessandro!

Love the bag, makes me want a new bag *pout*

Hope you don't have to see the Break Up, I keep hearing bad things about it.

Serendipity, hope you're baby is feeling better :)