Thursday, October 26, 2006
The hiatus is over.

I'm knackered, have sore and achy feet and have worked 16 hour days over the past two weeks.

On the upside, I lost 2 kilos and got a pay rise and bonus! Yay me.

Today I got a new lush dark and glossy hair colour and a very funky short hair style. Feeling a bit sassy LOL.

Bring on the weekend, where I plan to drink a lot of wine, catch up with friends, see a few movies and shop! I've not stepped foot in a shoe store for two weeks. I'm having withdrawal symptoms LOL.

But it's so good to be back. I'd forgotten what my office looked like. Pity the office didn't forget me, I've got a pile of paperwork to get through.

Tart at 1:40 PM |

2 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Welcome Back! Although, where are the sexy pics? I was thinking since you gave them to us when you went on hiatus you'd return with more????

Ooh, a new hair style that's a great way to start the weekend. Have fun and happy shopping!
 


At 8:57 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Hey Tart! Glad you're back. You have a pic for that new do?