Tuesday, September 26, 2006
So, I've got those three weddings to go to soon.

Which means I have three very good friends who are planning their weddings.

Two of them are doing great, no fuss, no muss.

No histrionics. No dramas.

Except one.

One friend has turned from a quiet, well meaning, sane, smart individual into...


Bridezilla.

Everything from the flowers to the length of the grooms tie is a BIG DEAL.

I got an email from her today, saying that she wants to meet with me soon, to discuss what I'm wearing to her wedding, because she has some "thoughts".

Um. Why? What thoughts? Please don't tell me she's going to dictate what I can and can't wear. If she does, she can just shove it! LOL. I have no idea what I'm going to wear to her wedding, seeing as it's like 5 months away!

Bloody wedding. Turning my normal calm cool accountant friend into this harpy shrew!


Tart at 10:58 PM |

4 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Tart said........
IR, I'm a guest. Her sister is her attendant. So I can't really see why she should have a say in what I wear!

HM, yeah, the pic is great LOL. It is a wonder how some of these couples even survive LOL
 


At 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Poor you! What a tacky bride, LOL. I was a complete angel from beginning to end when I was getting married. Seriously, an ANGEL!
 


At 7:13 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Oh Tart, please take some Tylenol because you might need it.

I have to say that in all my three weddings, I didn't drive anyone crazy. Yeah, I married the same guy three times, all without divorces in between.
 


At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
i would tell her you have converted to Amish and can are limited in your attire. wear a bonnet to the lunch meeting. oh god it will be a scream.

Rox