Tuesday, June 19, 2007
So I have an SRI.

A Sex Related Injury. I hurt my back last week after sex LOL. The doctor says it's a slipped disc and prescribed some painkillers and a treatment of physio once the inflammation has gone. When he asked how I did the injury, I said I turned awkwardly at home (kind of true LOL).

I tell you, this back pain is ah, a pain! It's incredibly frustrating not to be able to sit down for no more than 15-20 minutes at a time.

Today afterwork I went to the gym and had a session with my trainer. He's a nice guy, fantastic body (and his face ain't bad either). He's young and energetic (handy with him being a personal trainer LOL) and we were on the mat in the studio doing some stretching exercises, like this hamstring one...




As my trainer is leaning over me, pressing slightly on my leg, the BF walks up and says "be careful, this is how you got your back injury in the first place". Ha ha. Smart arse.

Speaking of the BF. We both have this thing for Sophie Ellis Bextor. She's a British pop singer, former model and a stunning woman. I love her face, very angular. The BF likes her colouring and pouty mouth LOL.

Anyway, her last single "To Catch You" is awesome and I want those red dresses. They are stunning.



If stupid YouTube flash thingy doesn't appear, click on this link.

Cool video too, set in Venice which is one beautiful place. I got lost among some side streets when I was there years ago. Stumbled upon this amazing restaurant, full of locals and charming Italian men and had one of the most memorable meals ever. A few years later I was back in Venice with my then BF and do you think I could find this place?

Oh, you have to check out this kawai (cute) link.
http://obentonikki.blog24.fc2.com/page-2.html (it's in Japanese).

This wonderful Japanese mother makes her kids obento (lunch box) and it is just so damn cute. I'd have loved to have my mum do that for me (little bunny rice cakes! Heart shaped egg rolls! Hello Kitty!). I want one now LOL.

Funny famous person story. On Sunday, I sent the BF to do the supermarket shopping (for some reason, even though he stuck to the grocery list I wrote, he still ended up spending $75 more) and who did he spot at Newtown New World? His Excellency,
the Governor General Anand Satyanand! LOL. He was apparently in the butchery section with his (I assume his daughter from the BFs description). So funny. The Governor General is NZ's head of state, the top dog so to speak. So him being at the supermarket is like seeing The Queen at Tesco's or George Bush at Wal-Mart LOL.

And finally, I'm so happy Ugly Betty is back on! Stupid TVNZ took it off mid-season so they could air Dancing With The Stars on the other channel and not lose ratings.

Okay, I'm done.


Tart at 10:04 PM |

4 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Keshi said........
SRI..wow I dun think I ever had one...I know Im not doing it good LOL!

Keshi.
 


At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
i see where the tart label comes from. aw honey.... hope you feel better soon.

Rox
 


At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
tart awhile back you made a list of hot guys
I've recently been unwell and recovering from an operation. So have had time to watch loads of films and search the internet. Found this site and thought you might like it.
http://www.onestopcool.com/
My list would be
Wentworth Miller
Shannon Hoon
Milan from Pluto
Paul Taylor
Kelly Slater
Brad Pitt
Jamie Dorman
Patrick Wilson
Quite a few of The All Blacks (reconditioned hotness)
Nothing like guy candy to aid recovery.
 


At 2:16 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
We love that video. She's a bit like Madonna on the opening parts of the video.

Sorry to hear about that slip disc Tart. I hope the pain will go away soon.