Friday, May 25, 2007
"Go, go, go, go, go, go
Go, shorty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday" - 50 Cent

Yes, it's
Shortland Street's 15th Birthday today. Wow. How fast did that go?! I know a few many people diss this show, but I think it's done incredibly well to last this long. And my life wouldn't have been the same without Shorty every weekday at 7pm. I don't think I could've survived university without it, I procrastinated writing many an essay by watching Shorty LOL.

And to think of where some of the actors who got their breaks on Shorty are now, it's quite interesting. Peeps like Temuera Morrison, Martin Henderson, Marton Csokas, Karl Urban. And a few more who have gone onto other kiwi shows (like Robyn Malcolm).

On a completely random note, anyone got any tips on dealing with a boyfriend who is in a constantly pissy mood caused by stress? I thought about anaesthetising myself with vodka and margarita's, but I'd quite like to not cause any damage to my already fragile liver.

Got nothing planned for the weekend (apart from avoiding said pissy boyfriend) and hanging out with my mum. Rock on Tart!


Tart at 4:18 PM |

1 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Tart, you know my thoughts here.

Leave him a nice note "Babe, I know you're really stressed right now, just wanted to say 'I love you'..." Love, Tart!

You can avoid talking to him straight out (because he's so cranky you may want to keep avoiding this, LOL) and you soften him up a bit.

Perhaps my DH should try this, I've been a bitch for months. A note might be nice. LOL

Good Luck.

And hey, a weekend hanging with mom can be fun!