Monday, February 11, 2008
I was on holiday last week, a few friends, me and my man spent the week at a house on the beach. It was supposed to be a relaxing, fun and chilled out time and for about 65% of the time, it was. The rest of the time it was loud, frustrating and stressful. Needless to say I've come back to work feeling like I need another holiday LOL.

The BF is in Sydney this week - so it's bliss being at home, alone. I love it! I get to watch TV without being mocked for my programme choices. Chicken salad is considered dinner and I can hog the whole bed. I didn't actually realise he would be away this week, he failed to mention at all he'd be in Sydney. Well actually, that's not true. He may have mentioned it and I may have not listened LOL. I really need to work on my listening skills LOL.

Tart at 9:16 PM |

0 Comments: