Saturday, December 08, 2007
It's early Saturday morning and for the first time in a very long time, I am up and awake before the BF.

The reason? Last night was his work Christmas party, and judging by the state that he was in when he stumbled home around 3am, I think it must have been a good night. (He wasn't particularly coherent when I asked him about it LOL).

In the past, I've been to some very wicked and debauched Christmas parties. You know the ones you hear about, with people having sex in toilets or getting drunk and having fights LOL.

When I worked in advertising, I used to go to these incredibly boozy client parties. I remember one where there was a vodka fountain and all the account boys getting ripped. Another Christmas party for a radio station ended up in a huge brawl outside the venue and the police called.

A previous employer had a mexican-themed Christmas party, with loads of of margaritas on hand. It got really nasty towards the end. Two of my co-workers were having a flirty fun time and her partner took exception to it and decked the guy (and not with boughs of holly either LOL).

Tart at 7:36 AM |

3 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
"not with boughs of holly"
LMAO.

I want to go to a debauched Christmas party *pout*
It's been too long!

Happy Holidays Tart :)
 


At 8:06 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
OMG, Tart being Bridget!

Somehow Bridget Jones popped into my head when I read this! I have read a lot of Christmas party descriptions like this in British Chick Lit, but never have been to parties like that. Well, not Christmas parties...LOL We used to have fabulous party whe I was working for that German soccer team. Oh my! I HAVE been to parties like that!!

Good ol'times! Merry Christmas, Tart!
 


At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I should have invited you to my Christmas party. Every year we think it's the worst it can get and that nothing can top it. Ha! Well every year someone does something to top the previous year.

Marie