Thursday, January 31, 2008
I’ve been bitching a lot lately (both online and with friends offline) about the BF (who does have a name, but I won’t publicise it here) and I thought, despite him not reading this blog (or even knowing of its existence) I’d write something about him that was positive and let the universe know that I do actually like the man LOL.

I like that he creates playlists for my iPod. He knows I like those miserable songs that make me feel worse LOL. He creates playlists for when I’m at the gym, or the morning bus ride. He creates playlists with artists that I don’t really know much about (Arcade Fire, Muse, Death Cab for Cutie, Dizzee Rascal being recent examples), and he knows that sometimes I want a playlist that has popular top 40 stuff that he doesn’t like. I love that he has my iPod all ready to go every morning, playlist cued up and eerily, often suited to the mood I’m in at the time (9 out of 10 times I like depressing moody music in the mornings LOL).

He puts up with my neat freak ways, though I’m not sure he always understands me doing random kitchen pantry cleanouts at 2 in the morning (it helps me relax… honestly, it does LOL).

I like that he has loved me when I’ve been 30kg heavier. I love that he didn’t care he had a heifer for a girlfriend (now I’m more of a large great dane size LOL).

I like it that he understands my need for alone time and solitude. That there are days where I need “Tart time”.

I love the smell of him when he’s been surfing – it’s sunshine, sea water and fun. Highly addictive.

I love that he loves having sex. With me. He does great dirty talk LOL.

I like that he’s creative and imaginative. That he’s driven and has vision in his work.

I like his adventurous nature. I might not want to do half the stuff he does, but I love that he wants to include me or usually, cajole me into trying new things (his latest is that we go on a sea kayaking for a weekend around the Marlborough Sounds… yeah, not going to happen LOL).

I love this bit...




He would freak the fuck out if he knew that 1) I hadn't deleted that naked pic of him and 2) I'd posted it on the internet LOL. Oh well, the good thing is that you can't see his face or any other distinguishing features (like his tattoos). It's a nice chest though, aye? *sigh*

He is a fairly laid back type, but can demonstrate moments of 'alpha' maleness. He's pretty protective, I remember being at a street carnival or street party and being accosted by this complete fucktard. I was handling it ok I suppose, but must have given off a "distress" signal, because the BF came over and made his presence known quite well (I think "get" and "fuck" and "away" and "her" were mentioned to LOL.

He brings me fish, not flowers.


Tart at 9:41 PM |

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Shosh said........
Woof! That is one attractive chest...are you a chest person? Because if I wasn't before, I am now! :)
 


At 7:21 AM, Blogger Leslie said........
Oh my goodness, All that and rugby, too? What a life.

Speaking of Death Cab for Cutie

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musicnightlife/2004150316_walla290.html
 


At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
i think i may hate you. lol. no fair, I want dh to have something even close to that chest! *pouting*

ALE
 


At 9:08 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
Holy Crap! This was photoshoped, right? I am turning purple with envy here.

Love, Sanna