Wednesday, June 25, 2008
So, I'm about to sign for the two bedroom apartment that I saw on Monday. So very exciting!

Imagine polished wood floors, exposed bricks and floor to ceiling windows and a view of the city. High spec kitchen and a modern bathroom.

Got that?

Well, that is not my new place LOL.

It's pretty decent though, and it's 50 years newer than my current house (which was built in the early 1900s). Move in date is to be confirmed, probably mid-July. The boyfriend has yet to see it! We drove past tonight and he liked the outside, so that's a start. His one concern is parking, as there is no off-street parking (garage or carport) and on-street parking is not guaranteed. So, the next few weeks will be busy organising the move. Fun times.

Tart at 7:35 PM |

3 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Yay, I'm excited you found a place! I kind of want to see pictures, but that's the house lover in me.

Have fun packing. I do not envy you right now LOL. But it'll be so nice to have all those fresh and clean new closets to organize. Have fun!
 


At 12:14 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
I am sure you found a nice place and you'll make it look fabulous. Post photos!

BTW, I am back to my old blog at misbehavinangel.blogspot.com.

Please link me! :)

Love, Sanna
 


At 4:18 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Ok, I just read a comment you wrote on the sep bb and I've got to see a picture of these shooties. I secretly wish I could be cute and fashion forward, but I'm such a t-shirts and jeans girl, I don't know if I have it in me. I'm living vicariously through you though. You need to start posting pictures of all these fashion finds for those of us who don't know whats in and what's not. You sound so daring with your clothing, but that's probably because I'm so not.