Thursday, May 29, 2008
Earlier I posted a bit of rant, but have deleted that post. It was an emotional overaction and I don't think I needed to subject you to all that! I've had some pretty bad news delivered today. Serious family dramas that make me question the actions of my sister and her partner. The consequences are pretty tough and it has to be honest, rocked our family to the core. My mother especially. She's is distraught, emotionally devasted. We were kept completely in the dark, in fact my sister has yet to admit any guilt or wrong doing, despite the fact that a judge and the courts today, have found her guilty. She's defiant, defensive and indignant. Which is infuriating!

Honestly, I wonder how we're related. I guess she got that bad blood LOL.

I just feel sorry for the children, innocent kids who's lives will probably change because of this. Those poor kids.

Tart at 1:06 AM |

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I read both posts...hope that everything turns out ok.

-speaka-
 


At 8:52 PM, Blogger Shosh said........
I missed the other post, but I hope the children will be alright. They'll have you for their Aunt, so they'll come out okay.
 


At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Tart,

I totally missed your post so I don't have a clue what happened, but I am so sorry for the situation. Sounds like it's a difficult one, and a stressful dilemma for the kids. BIG hug to you and your family...