Thursday, May 29, 2008
After the emotional 24 hours our family has had, now comes the practicality LOL. All hail the power of the mighty "to do" list! (And a few vodka on the rocks).

It's still a bit raw and there's many questions to ask, but we have to deal with the here and the now. No use dwelling on the past, it happened. How do we cope and support each other.

My BF has been great actually, been pulling together information about support agencies etc. He and my Dad have kind of spearheaded the campaign.

So, we'll be okay. I'll be okay. I'm totally looking forward to the long weekend, thanks to the Queen!

Tart at 8:45 PM |

3 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Glad things seem to be getting a bit better. Family drama is the worst drama because it's not something you can remove yourself from. But at the same time, you're all there to support each other unconditionally and that's reassuring.

Hope everything works out.
 


At 8:54 PM, Blogger Shosh said........
Nothing like family drama. It wasn't even a year ago when my sister has a big explosion. Huge. Stressed me out so much, I was driving through a bank to deposit something and stole their jar where you put a check in...a few miles down the road, I almost knocked down a parking meter.
 


At 12:39 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
I really hope things will work out fine and soon. Nothing's worse than family matters (when they are negative).

Love and hugs, Sanna