Sunday, June 22, 2008
Apologies for the lack of posts lately, it's been rather crazy around here with so much going on at work and home. I like being busy, I seem to get more done when I've got more to do (if that makes sense LOL).

My new project is to find a new place to live. My current flat has been sold and the new owner will take vacant possession in 6 weeks. So, I've spent the past two Saturdays trawling the to let section in the Dominion Post (and the rental property section on Trade Me) looking for a new flat/apartment. It would be easier if I had my boyfriend helping, but he's taken a total disinterest in it. Which is really frustrating. But hey, if he doesn't want any input now, then he has NO right to complain about the new place I find LOL.

I saw the new David Beckham Emporio Armani ad the other day...




















Sigh, just lovely.

Speaking of lovely, I have a new All Black crush. I mean, Dan Carter and Richie McCaw will always be special to me, but Richard Kahui has knocked them down one spot. Talk about hot. Not that I watch the rugby just to perve at the men (okay, I do mostly LOL).

I finally saw the Sex and the City movie this week. I really enjoyed it. I love Samantha, she had some great scenes and quotes.

I also saw Brick Lane, which for all intents and purposes is my kind of film but I really didn't enjoy it at all (which surprised my friends that I was with as they all loved it LOL).

So this week, more house hunting (am seeing a place tomorrow) and a busy work schedule.

Tart at 4:00 PM |

2 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger Shoshana said........
I love Sex and the City....but WTF were they doing underlining her 50th birthday? Making her gain weight and all that?

Who is that naked guy again? He's really well-hunged! I can't believe I haven't e-stalk him yet.

I wish you luck and fun with your flat hunting.
 


At 10:37 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Moving is not fun. I hate packing more than almost anything. But we're suckers and always do it ourselves. You should hire out and have movers do it all for ya. Good luck finding a new place!

(This makes me curious as to how different homes in NZ are from homes here. This calls for a little google research LOL.)