Thursday, April 03, 2008
I'm in a whiny mood. I like life is unfair and I'm not getting what I want!

All this was brought on today when I walked passed Karen Walker and saw the sweetest dress from her new Lucky collection. It was gorgeous colour, really nice shape and fabric. Then, I walked past Kate Sylvester and saw the funkiest top and jacket that very nearly made me drool.

What's frustrating is that I'm on a savings binge (in order to have some money to take on holiday to Vietnam LOL) and I can't buy anything. I've got all this money sitting in the bank and I can't spend any of it *sob*. I've seen gorgeous clothes that I love and I can't buy them *sob*.

Life sucks. I hate saving. Saving sucks.

I told you I was in a whiny mood.

Tart at 9:52 PM |

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
You have way more self control than I do. I would justify buying them so I would have something great to wear on the trip.

Just keep thinking of all that money you get to spend on your trip. That will be fun!
 


At 7:02 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
It's better to have it all at the bank, than having nothing, right? I am with Lizzy. It'll be fun to spend it later.

Sanna