Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I had to say goodbye to a dear darling friend the other night.

I've known him for at least 7 years. He's been a faithful, true friend and given me plenty of joy and comfort and good times.

Oh, I'm not talking about a pet.

Nope. I'm talking about my pocket rocket vibrator LOL (link NSFW - not safe for work). It just up and died the other night. New batteries didn't help. I don't know what's wrong and I don't think I can take it to the electronic repairs shop and ask for help either.

So, I've bid it a fond farewell. I can't bring myself to throw it in the rubbish though, seems so... undignified. But what do I do with a broken vibe? Hmm. Something to ponder while I wait for my new one to arrive (thanks D.Vice and online shopping!).

I haven't had any eye candy posts for ages, and I stumbled over this site when my awesome google-fu skills went mad over Daniel Conn (hot Aussie rugby league player and model).

Hubba hubba... I am SO watching the league now.














Tart at 11:21 PM |

4 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Only one way to send it with dignity...bury it near a flowerbed.

Oh, these hunks make me tingly.
 


At 6:12 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, I am sorry for your loss. Ever thought of a grave in the yard?

Great eye candy. But why are they all so 'dirty' ?! LOL

Love and hugs, Sanna
 


At 1:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Terrible news, so sorry. But thanks for the sexy eye candy.
 


At 11:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
I so need a copy of this calendar! How sad is it that your Daniel Conn is younger than me! And I'm only 26! Has this what my life has come to? Finding out every desirable man is now younger than me?!

Sorry about your friend. Maybe you can put it in a keepsake box or something ;)