Tuesday, June 02, 2009
I really hope that Wolf is going to be in this latest series of Outrageous Fortune. I love Wolf, but looking at the line up on the main page of the official website, I don't see any Wolf. Bummer. Won't be the same without Wolf.

Photobucket


I'm addicted to making cupcakes at the moment. I'm trying out various recipes, so far they've all been yummy LOL. I'm sticking to the basics, vanilla or chocolate. I did add some raspberries to one of the chocolate recipes, and passionfruit to the icing of some vanilla ones. Not terribly adventurous.

Am I tragic for enjoying reality TV shows like I Love New York? It's crap but so addictive. The guys are such douchebags... so greasy looking, like they've bathed in some sort of oil. And let's not talk about their hair. And they all seem to walk like their balls are 2 feet wide LOL.

How insane is that Cadbury's TV ad (the new one, with the kids and the eyebrows). So random LOL.

Anyone seen any good movies lately? I've seen Bottle Shock, Last Chance Harvey and The Class which I enjoyed. Still haven't seen Star Trek. Not that keen to see Angels & Demons, doesn't seem like my kind of film.  I saw the trailer for Sunshine Cleaning, which looked very funny, quirky and offbeat.

I'm thinking Laura is going to win New Zealand's Next Top Model. Although Christobelle is pretty and has lovely long legs, something not quite right about her face (it's kind of all pushed into the centre, weird). Hosanna is attractive, but too short. So Laura is my pick.

I've fielded quite a few phone calls and texts the past few days. A guy was killed surfing at Lyall Bay. Name hasn't been released (or not that I know of) and it was reported he was 33. So, my ex is a surfer and a similar age, so I had quite a few texts from people asking about it. To my knowledge it isn't him.

I've eaten 4 cupcakes in the time it's taken to write this blog post. They were yum.

Tart at 10:30 PM |

0 Comments: