Thursday, January 14, 2010
Today I had lunch with some of my favourite people... and their mums.

I met up with a few girlfriends who have all had babies in the past year. It wasn't like the lunches we used to have (booze, ciggies and more booze) but it was still fun and great to see some gorgeous wee faces.

However, I was mocked by my friends who seemed to think the bag I carried (my good old faithful Calvin Klein) contained more than their handbags and baby bags combined. I beg to differ. Take a look.




The bag is about 30cm across, so not a huge bag. But manages to fit everything I need on a daily basis.





Here's what I carried in it today (from top): notebook (new purchase, from Wanda Harland, a great new store only a few hundred metres from my house), diary, two pens, bus timetable, business card holder, Summer City programme, small notebook, USB, purse, pair of earrings, OPI nail polish "I'm Not Really a Waitress", Clarins 3-in-1 creme colour, Prada glasses, Prada sunglasses, iPod, keys, cellphone, sunblock, hair tie, lip balm, liquid eyeliner, tweezers, three lipglosses, mascara, another lipgloss, FACE Stockholm blush.

Just the essentials folks. Okay, that's quite a lot of shit to carry around. I didn't photograph all the junk either (receipts, bus passes, random coins and keys LOL). And to think this is my "holiday" bag, wait till you see my "work" one (which always includes another pair of shoes LOL).


Tart at 9:51 PM |

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Wow, that is a lot. I use a big purse for my diaper bag/purse (I hate diaper bags, they make me feel mom-ish. I am a mom but that doesn't mean I need to LOOK like one LOL) and that is way more than what's stuffed into my bag. I almost did a blog like this... I still might. The only thing I carry in excess is lip glosses.