Thursday, October 08, 2009
Two months from now (give a few days), I'm going to be here:



That's a beach in Nah Trang, Vietnam.

I can't wait to get there. As well as beach hopping in central Vietnam, I'm travelling down to Ho Chi Minh City, heading along the Mekong Delta into Cambodia (and to stay with a friend who works in Phnom Penh), then onto Siem Reap and then flying to Vientiane (and staying with another friend who works for World Vision in Laos).

But before I get there, I have two major events to organise, two international visits to organise and facilitate, one marketing campaign to start, one project proposal to write, and a bunch of other stuff. All I'm picturing is that beach in Nah Trang, me, a book and a drink LOL.

Apart from work, I'm also looking forward to seeing the Auckland guy I met a few weeks ago. He's coming down here for Labour Weekend, so that'll be cool to hang out with him for a few days.

Now, what isn't cool, is the news about a missing 2 year old girl, Aisling Syme. Please send your thoughts, prayers and white light to this missing girl and her family. So sad.

Tart at 8:31 PM |

0 Comments: