Monday, October 12, 2009
What is it with some people who think they have every right to lecture you about your life?

Yesterday I had to endure a 45 minute lecture from a relative (not my mum or dad, they know better LOL) about how my life must be so empty and without purpose because I'm not married or have kids. This is almost an annual lecture from this particular relative, who just can't seem to get it through her thick skull that I am perfectly happy, content and loving the life I have. I also don't understand what business this is of hers? Why really, is she concerned? How does my apparent spinsterhood affect her personally? I just don't get it.




Tart at 8:37 PM |

1 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Everybody is different. How boring would the world be if everyone wanted the same things? It's too bad she can't just let you live your life.