Monday, September 28, 2009
Where has September gone? This month has just flown by. I've had a really busy work schedule, lots of flying around the place, which sounds fun, but soon loses it's allure very early on. I had something like 12 flights in 5 days.

This past weekend I was in Auckland for work. I did manage to get some free time though, which turned out to be really good! I met someone. Really clicked and got on well. He's blonde, brown eyes, tanned and handsome. Into running and cycling. Travelled a lot and has worked in Paris and Tokyo over the years. Intelligent and funny. I'm not sure if it's going to lead any where (seeing as he's in Auckland and I'm here in Wellington) but it was fun to know that there still some decent single men out there!

In other news, I went to the City Gallery yesterday, it was their reopening after nearly a year of renovations. You should've seen the queues! I guess you can definitely say that Wellington is the arts capital of New Zealand.



The outside of the gallery was covered in spots. Visiting artist Yayoi Kusama is exhibiting until February 2010. It's a little bit mad and I love it.

Hopefully now I'm back at work with no expected travel until December I'll be able to update this blog more often.

Tart at 8:53 PM |

0 Comments: