Monday, January 11, 2010
So I’m sure you don’t want to hear much about my beach holiday with Will. There was sun, sand, BBQs and beaches. Not a great deal else to report LOL. Reading, chilling out and trying to relax, although kind of difficult when you have about 28 people staying with you!

My sister and her tribe came for a few days too (they were in Auckland visiting her partners family). Great seeing my family again (especially as I wasn't with them for Christmas or New Year) and they got to meet Will.

My sister told me that I am again "keeping to type" LOL. I guess she means that I am attracted to sporty, intelligent, blonde men (which as I type this I realised could also describe my father, euw LOL).

What I like about Will is:

  1. He looks unbearably sexy with stubble
  2. He is an enthusiastic and very good cook
  3. He didn’t complain when I insisted on playing a Dolly Parton CD I found repeatedly for two days
  4. He can do the crossword… in pen! (Unlike me who needs pencil because of all the mistakes)
  5. His smile
  6. He was very good with my 3 nieces and nephew who followed him everywhere
  7. He doesn’t care that I don’t like to surf, kayak, dive, fish or have anything remotely to do with the water (except look at it or lie near it reading LOL)
  8. His hands
  9. His back (and the nice bum attached to it)
  10. He didn’t seem to mind that my idea of “strenuous exercise” was walking from the deck to the refrigerator to get a drink
  11. He didn't put any pressure on me or us to define what we are together
  12. He let me drive his car
  13. He is cute and grumpy in the mornings (just like me, well, the grumpy part anyway)
  14. He likes to read books (this is a first, I have never been with a guy who liked to read before LOL)
  15. He can filet a fish
  16. And cook it perfectly
  17. He seems to like me
  18. He looks good in a towel
  19. And out of one
  20. He is sweet and thoughtful
Okay, that's enough. I'm making myself barf LOL.

In unrelated news, I got a haircut today, it's shorter and asymmetrical curly do. I like it. Very sassy.

Tomorrow I am going to plant a vege garden! I'm terribly excited and nervous about it. I hope I don't kill them and I hope that in about 2 months time I'll be able to eat something from my very own city garden. Will keep you updated on this riveting project of mine LOL.

Tart at 8:28 PM |

1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Lizzy said........
Oh, so mushy and cute. Love it. And I love his name. That was almost my second baby's name. It got vetoed last minute... so sad. But I still love it.

Good luck with the garden!