Monday, October 26, 2009
It’s been a really nice Labour Weekend, great weather and time spent with the new guy (Will, I met him about a month ago), who came down to Wellington for the weekend.

I was nervous and excited before he arrived…but he was just as funny, smart and cute as I remembered LOL.

I also discovered he has great hands; slightly scarred and nicked, sexy. He also has nice shoulders; broad, well defined and strong. He’s intelligent, funny and down to earth. Smells great and totally rocked my metaphorical socks off in bed.... mmm, give me a moment to just savour that now LOL.

I got to show him around Wellington (he recently returned to NZ after several years living abroad) and meet some of his friends, who were really lovely (and in typical Wellington fashion, I knew several of them, not by name, but I've just seen them around the city). Thankfully the weather was great, so we managed to walk along the beach, have a few drinks at a favourite bar and brunch at my local cafe. Oh and I got to see the inside of a hotel room at the Museum Hotel, which has had a refurb since the last time I was there (for a work famil).

Not quite sure what's going to happen now he's gone back home, I guess we'll take it one email or one text message at a time. I'm pretty relaxed about it.

I also got started on my Christmas shopping (bought my three nieces their gifts) and went to see "Julie & Julia" which I really enjoyed. Meryl Streep is a fantastic actor.

Now I'm just psyching myself up to go to work tomorrow. The weekend just goes too quickly really, but I suppose it's a short week so that's something to look forward to.


Tart at 10:04 PM |

0 Comments: