Thursday, February 02, 2006

  • I probably shouldn't have worn this top today. It's a pink wrap top, with a v neck. However, the v is quite deep, so I'm showing an alarming amount of boob! Oh well, if you've got it, flaunt it...

  • $3 glasses of bubbles are the best after work treat.

  • I love my new sunglasses.

  • Family Guy is the fucking funniest TV show.

  • The Kirks sale is a load of crap. The bring out all this junk you've never seen before and try to hock it off. I never see their regular stock on sale, oh no. It's always fugly stuff. Bastards.

  • Paperdoll Heaven is so cool.

  • M's wedding is next weekend. Should I hire that pretty dress (cost $150) or buy the stunning dress I saw on sale at ZFA for $175?

  • I hope I see that gorgeous guy on the bus again tonight

  • Super 14 starts soon!

  • I really need to buy new sheets.
  • Should I tell my co-worker he has really heinous halitosis? ("Dude, your breath stinks" seems a bit harsh).
  • I read my Chinese New Year horoscope, apparently Tigers (that's me) match well with Dogs and Pigs. How funny. That describes a few ex-boyfriends to a tee.

Today was brought to you by the letter P and the number 7.


Tart at 3:12 PM |

0 Comments: