Thursday, March 23, 2006
The weather here is shit! Daylight Savings ended on Sunday and ever since it’s been wet, windy and cold. I guess that summer is well and truly over then. I hope that this weather isn’t indicative of what winter will be. If so, I think I’ll move to the winterless North.

And because I’m sure you don’t want me to prattle on and on about the weather here are some links to blogs/sites that I read.

fourfour - Hilarious recaps of America’s Next Top Model, Project Runway, film and music reviews (and of course, there’s Winston!)

The Lipstick Chronicles - Group blog for mystery writers Sarah Strohmeyer, Nancy Martin, Harley Jane Kozak and Susan McBride

Tod Goldberg -
He just makes me laugh

Jennsylvania -
She’s snarky and I like it

Snarkywood - It’s snarky and I like it

The Gossipist - Good round up and links to the days gossip

I Don’t Like You In That Way - Another good gossip site

Manolo’s Shoe Blog -
There had to be a shoe blog, right? This one is good. The Tart, she says two heels up!

Tart at 2:00 PM |

0 Comments: