Thursday, July 06, 2006
I've just spent an hour trying to work out what I'm going to wear tomorrow night. I'm meeting a friend, Tattoo Freaky Boy, for dinner. I used to work with Tattoo Freaky Boy and we've been friends for a few years (and alright, I shagged him earlier this year LOL). He's younger than me, by about 5 or 6 years, and as his name suggests, he's got a lot of tattoos, a few piercings and is very cool. He's also incredibly bright and talented, funny and thoughtful. We get on really well and I'm actually looking forward to catching up with him, as I haven't seen him for a month or so. Now if I could just work out what to wear! I'm meeting him right after work, so haven't got time to go home and get changed. I guess I'll have to lug a few things to work and get dressed there. I'm thinking a Victorian/Military look, but with sexy boots LOL.

As I'm typing this I'm watching Rockstar: Supernova. Gee, the tattoo count is high there. I reckon it must be a pre-requisite for a rock star ... great singer? check, good looking? check, more than five tattoos? check? LOL

I'll have to watch the whole show before I make my mind up. This year, us kiwis get to vote. Not sure if I'll do it, maybe towards the end.

Tart at 8:02 PM |

7 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Any chance TFB has a tatto similar to Fredrik Lyungberg's jaguar?

Have a great time, let us know what you wear and be good *wink*
 


At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ann, unfortunately, TFB doesn't have a jaguar tattoo like Freddie. He has a "sleeve" of tattoos down his left arm which are incredible and not at all as tacky as it sounds. He also has one that snakes across his back and down his right side/torso, a couple more on his right arm and shoulder (I'm going from memory here, so I'm a little hazy LOL).

I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't had more inked since I last saw him.

I'm going to get him to design my next tattoo. He's a great artist and has designed all his ones, so if I tell him what I'm kinda hoping to achieve, I think he'll come up with something very cool.
 


At 4:45 PM, Blogger Jo said........
tell him to fly to minnesota and fuck me... *thinking hard here* whats the saying?? two ways till sunday or something like that???? well ya get my drift.... bright, talanted, funny, thoughtful, and a bit edgy looking because of the tats??? me: getting all hot and bothered? check..... haha
 


At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I've noticed that tattoos on the right people are very sexy. You know how some men get tattoos and they just don't fit? So, does TFG have nice body? I can picture that snaking tattoo across his back down his side on a really nice body.

How many tattoos do you have? Will you share where and what they are? I have been back and forth about getting one for awhile. My friend designed one for me so I just have to decide if I should do it.
 


At 4:18 PM, Blogger Serendipity said........
Hmmm, tatoo is sexy if it's on Matthew Ms body in TWO FOR THE MONEY. Man, he rocks there...even in Sahara. Otherwise, tatoos will turn me off.

So, what outfit have you finally choosen for the date?
 


At 7:33 AM, Blogger Jo said........
alright.... its saturday 2:28pm in the states.... which means its around sunday 4:28 am..... which means you let us sit here for a whole day.... DISH! sex??? hot??? outfit??? fun??? sucky??? COME ON!!! I'M DYIN HERE!!!!
 


At 7:11 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Ann - I have two tattoos. A celtic spiral on the top of my foot and a five point star on my left hip. The next one I want is something floral/vine-like for the inside of my right wrist. I always like to have the tattoo where I can see it, I've never liked those tramp stamps LOL - those tattoos at the base of the spine. What's the point? You'd never see it. Why pay all that money and not see it everyday? LOL

Serendipity - I never used to be a big tattoo fan, and some guys just don't look right with them, but TFB really suits them. He wouldn't look right without them LOL. Oh and I wore this very pretty white silk and lace high neck blouse - very victorian looking, teamed with black knee-length shorts, knee high stiletto boots and this funky cropped jacket LOL.

KC - LOL. The date was fun! Dinner at a great restaurant, followed by drinks at a bar. Then we went back to his flat (he lives in a very cool apartment in town). We just fooled around a bit, chilled out to some music, smoked a bit of weed and then I went home and ate peanut butter on toast LOL. So yeah, I'd say a good night :P