Sunday, August 06, 2006
You know one thing that really isn't right? That really irks me? Creeps me out? (And no, it's not whistling or mushrooms LOL).

It's bumping into my former boss in
D.Vice (a sex shop) today.

Blech.

It's not the fact that he was in the sex shop that bothered me so much, well, okay, it bothered me a tad. I mean, a 50 plus bloke holding a dildo with a strap on harness (yes, I am not kidding) while asking me how I'm doing, where I'm working etc, just doesn't seem right. Does the man have no shame? LOL.


And to make it even worse, this is the second time I've bumped into him at D.Vice - he must think I'm a sex-toy fiend (fairly close to the truth - I prefer connoiseur LOL).

Oh well, it could have been worse. It could've been me holding the monster 12 inch black dildo! LOL

Tart at 8:22 PM |

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Serendipity said........
LOL. This reminds me I am going shopping for a dildo for a friend/ *wink*

Should I go monster size or regular 7 incher?

I hope the customs wont come after me with an ax!

The nice thing about your 50+ boss is...it will make it alright to be sexy and kinky at that age...and aren't we all headed that direction even it it takes longer for some of us to get there. LOL.
 


At 3:39 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Darling, what a kind friend you are! LOL. Personally, I wouldn't go for the monster Dildo, imagine what customs would say? LOL. Just go for regular (though I have to say, there is something to be said for girth :D)

I guess my 50+ boss is a good indication that you'll still be kinky and sexy at that age, but *shudder* euw... it still icks me LOL.
 


At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Um, not to be nosey. Okay, to be nosey. But what did you buy? and was this for your birthday weekend love fest?