Thursday, September 21, 2006
Friday tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly this week had gone. Seemed to just fly by.

I went out today and bought two new books - a biography on
Nancy Wake and With Their Backs to the World: Portraits from Serbia by Asne Seierstad. I bought the books from an independent book shop that I love. It's one of those shops that has an amazing array of books, CDs and DVDs. I must have spent a good hour in there and I only just managed to check out a corner of books on the ground floor. As it's an independent book shop, they tend to stock mostly contemporary and literary fiction and non-fiction. I didn't see many mass market paperbacks or popular authors like John Grisham, Dan Brown, Marian Keyes etc. It was kinda nice LOL.

And speaking of nice, I've been on the New Woman magazine website, checking out the 100 Hot Men I Can Date. Damn I wish I lived in Australia (although a couple of the hot men are kiwis LOL). If I lived in Australia, I'd be tempted to send a message to a few men, like:

Stephen Tucker (nice smile)
Paul Murray (crinkly eyes, looks like he'd be fun
Maz Quinn (kiwi surfer, silent type)
Adam Grocke (cute!)
Tim Mullen (looks sincere, serious... probably could do with a bit of fun LOL)
Pita Taufatofua (hunky PI boy!)
David Russell (looks fun and very cool)
Alex Hall (dimples and a smirk LOL)

Eight blokes. Out of a 100? That's not even 10%. God I am so damn fussy LOL. I thought I'd have picked more than 8 LOL.

Tart at 9:04 PM |

4 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hey Tart,
I liked Maz Quinn, kiwi surfer
Adam Grocke
Scott Mc Gregor
Sean Hancock (male nanny)
David Russell HOT
So 5 out of a 100 for me.
I don't usually like a guy heaps until I get to know him really well as friends first. Then lately or this year I am usually too late or they just want to be mates. I hate it when a guy comes on too strong. Usually puts me off big time.
hows it going with your Jafa guy?
 


At 12:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
I think I found more than 8. LOL I need to make a list. I liked Noah Hickey. He's a cutie. I agree with Pita, and Stephen Tucker. This is a pretty cool thing. If I were single and lived on the otherside of the world, I'd totally email some of these guys!
 


At 7:39 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Hey Tart, I bet if you set your caps on any of those, they'll fall off the wall like some drunk fly!
 


At 8:49 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Hey Jafa. I agree that guys coming on too strong can be a turn off, don't they know subtlety can be good? LOL (Not that I am subtle myself LOL). As for my Jafa boy, things have kinda cooled, a bit of a natural progression really. Though we do send each other texts and emails so I suppose if I ever was in Auckland and needed a bit of fun, I could call him LOL.

Vixen - Noah is a NZ football (soccer) player and a cutie.

Shosh, I doubt any of these guys would fall like flies over me LOL.

If I had the guts (and lived in Australia) I might email some of these guys. But seeing as I am a chicken of the biggest kind (and live in NZ), I'll just settle for perving at their pics LOL.