Friday, September 01, 2006
Five Fashion Items I Wish Would Disappear Overnight


  • Leggings/footless tights. I'm still recovering from the last time they were in fashion... in the 80s.
  • Slouchy boots. Again, I remember them from the 80s.
  • Knee-length boots with a fold-over top cuff. Honey, you look like Puss'n Boots!
  • Skinny legged grey jeans. Nothing screams BOGAN more than these hideous jeans.
  • Chunky, low slung belts. How about this. How about we re-discover our waists? Sounds like a good idea, right?

Five Cocktails I Wish I Were Having Now, Instead of Sitting In My Lounge Watching 24

  • Mojito
  • Moscow Mule
  • Raspberry Martini
  • Sea Breeze
  • Cosmopolitan

Five Famous Males I'd Shag If I Had The Chance

  • Johnny Depp
  • Wentworth Miller
  • David Beckham
  • Daniel Carter
  • Vin Diesel

Five Places I Want To See Before I Die

  • Zanzibar
  • Maldives
  • The Seychelles
  • Marrakesh, Morroco
  • Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Tart at 9:19 PM |

4 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
LMAO, the 80's fashions should NOT be brought back. There really has to be better options than copying that horrible decade of fashion.

Never heard of a Moscow Mule - what's in that? Vodka, I assume.

Mmm, Johnny Depp

Have a great weekend!
 


At 5:53 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
hate those leggings and skinny jeans now that I am shaped like a "woman" LOL


My cousin and her husband and dive bunnies...they adore all those places on your list.

I am not sure I'd shag your list, but I'd definitely want them to worship naked me! Ha!
 


At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Plaid. Honestly, now, who looks good in plaid? Besides Sean Connery, I mean.

Nancy Martin
 


At 3:54 PM, Blogger Tart said........
The reason why those 80s fashions are so popular now, is that the teenyboppers weren't even around to remember them the first time, so they think they're "cool" LOL. Today I saw a girl wearing something that I swear I wore to my 3rd Form Dance... a white puff ball skirt, t-shirt, cropped cardy, knee-length leggings and ballet flats! Man, it is all coming back to me know :)

Shosh, you'd be on your "list" then?

And Nancy, I agree, no one looks good in tartan. Especially tartan pants LOL. Ugh. However, I do like a man in a kilt now and again :P (And Nancy, I love love love the Blackbird Sisters series! I read them all and then made my two girlfriends go and buy the series too, as I knew they'd love it).