Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Between now and March next year I have:

  • three weddings
  • 19 family birthdays (including a 21st, and two 50ths)
  • 12 friends birthdays
  • one soon-to-be niece/nephew

I'm going to have to think of creative and cheap present ideas for the weddings and birthdays, as I am now entering a phase of enforced frugality.

The reason I'm on a budget is that I've moved my proposed trip to Italy in December, to May next year. Also, I'm including a few extra side trips (Morocco, Portugal) plus I'll spend a bit more time in London and I'll be gone for longer, 6 weeks instead of 3.

I'm quite excited about going to Portugal again, I miss that place (I lived there for a while) and it will be a good chance to catch up with friends/family and see my adorable old house again.

Tart at 9:16 PM |

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
I hope you don't have to buy gifts for every one of those birthdays!

I feel for you with the weddings. When we get 6 months without a wedding I feel like we're on vacation, lol.
With any lucky, though, the receptions will have open bars!

Your trip in May sounds awesome Hope you'll be posting frequently and sharing the exciting stories :P