Sunday, October 29, 2006
Last night I went out and had a great night at a bar and came home with takeaways.

A gorgeous young maori boy called Dylan*

Two things I noticed about Dylan. No tan lines (he was caramel coloured all over) and he's a talker.

A dirty talker.

At first, I didn't mind it. I mean, I quite like a bit of sexy dirty talk, but then it started to get a tad weird, it was like he was doing a commentary on his performance! (Or singing a few lines from that Freak Me song by Another Level).

I was sorely tempted to just tell him to shut the hell up so we could just shag. In the end, I kept kissing him so he couldn't talk LOL.

Apart from that, it was a lovely evening.

I must get takeaways more often LOL.

*not his real name


Tart at 5:14 PM |

4 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
LOL. Did he finally shut up in the end, after he's all shagged out?
 


At 8:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
LOL, I love that you called him a "takeaway". I'll have to remember that one.
 


At 5:04 PM, Blogger Tart said........
Shosh - yeah, he finally shut up towards the end LOL.

Vixen - yeah, "takeaway" is a good term... remember to place your order "I'll have a tall, handsome green eyed brunette to takeaway... oh and a diet coke" LOL. :P
 


At 2:16 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Takeaway! Jeez! You made my day with that one!