Monday, November 13, 2006
So, Friday night dinner wasn't too bad, in fact, I actually enjoyed myself. Lots of laughs, great food and wine. I didn't get too many "so how's your love life" type of questions (which to be honest, I would've fibbed about anyway, although these are close friends, they really don't need to be hearing about the "takeaways" I've been having lately LOL).

Saturday was chilled out, nice weather made it a lovely 'prelude to summer' type of day. I watched the All Blacks beat France (47-3) Yay. But you know, the French are the only team in the world that I don't mind if the All Blacks lose to. I think it's because they play with flair and style, unpredictable rugby (though they didn't show any of that on Sunday morning!). Oh and another reason why I don't mind if the French win... this!

On Sunday I went for a run...okay jog... alright, brisk walk around the athletic track that is in the park across the road from my house. I've decided I'm going to go there every Sunday, because... it is a mecca for attractive, bare chested men running around! People, I hit the motherlode! Lots of fit and sweaty men. I went cross eyed trying to watch them run and watch where I was going (as I am rather clumsy). How I never knew this was a local runners haunt is a damn shame. Think of all the Sunday mornings I missed! Damn. What have I been doing on a Sunday morning that meant I missed this... oh yeah watching, the Home & Away omnibus LOL.


Sunday was such a nice day, that after brunch with a few girlfriends, we all piled into the car and drove to the beach! Granted the weather really wasn't perfect beach weather (a bit too windy), it was so nice to be outdoors in the sun.

And now there's only 12 more sleeps till U2!


Tart at 2:10 PM |

3 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Tart, I was sitting here wondering how long did it take you to find that perfect outfit for the exercise!

Woweee! New hang-out for Tart. Good luck!
 


At 5:16 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, sounds like your weekend wasn't really Bridget-style.

Although, that stuff with weaty men in the park...I dunno yet. We'll see what's going to happen with all those guys the following Sundays...LOL

Sanna
 


At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
There is always some hidden place where hot men workout. When I was running every Sat. people would ask me how I could stand to go so early in the morning on the trail and I said "the view was amazing". I didn't realize how many hot men take there shirts off to run, in any type of weather.

Sounds like you had a fun weekend. And the beach? Windy or not I'm jealous.