Tuesday, October 31, 2006
I was reading the Sam and the City blog on SMH today, and came across the topic of "to show skin or not to show skin" and questions such as:

How much skin is appropriate? ... also, what is appropriate night-time gear for men.

(Go here for the whole article).

I'm firmly in the school of less skin = sexier. I find covering up is more alluring, hidden and subtle. Not hanging out for all to see. There's no suspense, no mystery if everything and your tits are on show. I think it's more interesting if somethings are covered up, of course, there are times when a bit of skin can look really sexy, but it has to be the right outfit.

I think why some women get it wrong is that they think sexy = showing everything. It should be a balance. If you're showing off your cleavage, keep the bottom half covered up and if you show off your legs, keep the top conservative. Otherwise it looks cheap and trashy.

Like this woman, Coco (wife of rapper/actor Ice-T)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't have the words to describe the horror of this one. The fugliness of it all has made me mute. She does not look sexy or classy. She looks like a hooker! How can anyone find this sexy? It's one trash-tastic mess!

Contrast with this gorgeous picture of Kate Winslet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't she just stunning. She's showing some skin but not everything is hanging out. She looks hot. Sexy and stylish. And this is probably my favourite dress ever worn by a celebrity. So gorgeous.

Personally, any bloke, nay, make that any person who thinks that Coco woman looks sexier than Kate Winslet is a complete twat LOL.

Now, what do I think men should wear to bed? (First I'd just like a man in the bed fullstop LOL). I like the boxers or pj bottoms. No t-shirt though, bare chest preferred. I've only had one boyfriend who slept naked, which didn't bother me until one Saturday morning, when he walked into the lounge where I was talking to the neighbour. He hadn't heard me open the door to the neighbour and invite her in for a chat, and he came walking out if the bedroom, starkers. That was quite funny LOL.


Tart at 4:28 PM |

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Ew, that Coco chick is freaking me out. YUCK.

Kate does look lovely in that dress. She's such a stunning woman.
 


At 5:14 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Coco must be related to Lil Kim.