Friday, May 18, 2007
I think I need to talk to my union rep. I’d like to report unfair living conditions.

I have only had one shag in about 14 days!

One! This is just so wrong.

Surely there must be a union for this kind of thing? (I mean they have unions for airline workers, print and manufacturing, supermarket workers, why not girlfriends? LOL). I did not sign on for this living together malarkey to end up having sex once every two weeks. Oh no, I did not.

Hopefully, these terrible, dire conditions will improve when the BF finally stops working long hours on this new project. Otherwise I'll have to take matters into my own hands (which, truth be told, I have already been doing anyway LOL).

Tart at 3:08 PM |

5 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, you crack me up! Never heard the girl complain about too less shags in a relationship. Isn't that the guys' job?!

Anyway, hope your living conditions change soon. Nobody should live under such horrible circumstances!

Happy shaggin'! Sanna
 


At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I certainly hope they improve soon! That is no way for a woman to live!
 


At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Tart, you're hilarious :)

Marie
 


At 5:59 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, make sure you don't miss my contest! Love, Sanna
 


At 8:46 AM, Blogger Girlie said........
Tart, sign me up. Can they union my kids. They knew when I start thinking in that direction and suddenly everyone needs me!