Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Okay, so found this on www.stuff.co.nz (where apparently our PM Helen Clark's celeb look-alikes include Andi McDowell) and thought I'd give it ago on www.myheritage.com and their face recognition thingymijig.

Excuse the awful awful awful photo of my fat face (it's a tad more streamlined now with the over 25kg weight loss).

I think the celebs I apparently look like are pretty LOL. I could do a lot worse (*ahem* Danny DeVito LOL). I even share the same initials as Melinda Clarke. I wonder if I look like them because of my fringe/bangs? (you'll note they all have them in their photos LOL) because I really don't think I bear even a passing resemblance to any of them!




I did one for my sister (her celeb look-alikes include Jessica Biel, Tiffani Thiessen, Meg Ryan, Teri Hatcher) and I did one for the BF and got Nick Lachey and Gabriel Byrne...hmmm I don't think so!

Have a go yourself and then let me know your look-alikes.

Tart at 4:38 PM |

4 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
You're totally Rachel McAdams. I want to look like her. I adore her!

I need to try this. Oh God, I hope it's not someone nasty!!!!
 


At 5:52 AM, Blogger Jo said........
so... i did this.... apparently i'm 71% Zhang Ziyi,67% Jewel, 63% Shalom Harlow, 61% Hayden Christensen (a boy? shoot), 60% Juliette Binoche, 59% Kristin Kreuk, 59% Jodie Sweetin, 58% Elena Katina, 58% Winona Ryder, and 57% Christie Brinkley.... quite the variety i think..... and i think its funny i'm most like Zhang Ziyi.... i'm in no way shape or form any kind of asian.....
 


At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Ann Margret? omg, she is like a 100 years old. loved her with elvis. hey poptart, i think you are the prettiest gal there.

Rox
 


At 3:44 PM, Blogger Girlie said........
Tart, you're prettier than all of them...and they're all made-up to the hilt!