Tuesday, October 02, 2007
I was at the gym tonight and noticed a few people were making use of the sauna.

Sauna's are one thing that I cannot use. I feel like I'm being smothered. Can't breath, get panicky LOL. I've tried sauna's in the past, and have left after about a minute, I don't find them relaxing. Seriously, how can not breathy air be relaxing? LOL

Same reason why I don't tend to have long steamy baths (I very rarely have a bath, I've lived in this house for nearly 3 years and have had 2 baths! LOL). And I also skip the steam part of the facial at the beauty salon.

I'm quite pathetic really. Can't use a snorkel. Can't flirt. Can't sit in a sauna LOL.

Tart at 8:50 PM |

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
DITTO to your whole post. I feel panicky in a sauna, never could relax in one.

I'm also with you on the snorkel. Hubby thinks I'm a spazz but I can't do it.

As for the flirting, well, *blush*. I'm not too shabby in this department. Or so I've been told ;)
 


At 1:34 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
I tried Sauna, but can't get past the worry that my blood will boil and do me in.