Monday, October 01, 2007
So, the BF has been gone for about 3-4 weeks now.

I have missed him LOL. I've missed having someone to drag off to work events/functions. I've missed having a movie buddy (who doesn't complain when I say I want to see a 1954 black and white German subtitled movie), I've missed having someone to cook for. I've missed the sex LOL. I've missed having someone to talk to when I get home. I've missed his humour. I've missed having someone go to gigs with. And I've missed him creating playlists for my iPod. I have even missed his mocking me about my love for David Beckham.

He won't be back for another few weeks, so I guess I need to make the most of the time he's away. Like driving his nice car. Having the whole bed to myself. Not washing untold number of surf gear.

Now for something totally unrelated. NZ will play France on Saturday in one of the quarter final games of the Rugby World Cup. It's a shame that this happened (long story, but basically boils down to Argentina beating Ireland) because it means that come Sunday, one of the tournament draw cards will be out. And it also means I won't get to see my dream final - NZ v France. I think to console myself, I will go and buy a few (dozen) bars of Moro Gold. Anyone had these? Oh. My. God. They are DIVINE. The best chocolate bar out there. I even think... they're nicer than Whittakers Almond Gold (that's big, because I think Almond Gold is wicked good).

Tart at 11:15 PM |

2 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger John said........
Good luck to the All Blacks against France

John
Los Pumas Fan
 


At 1:37 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
Tart, there's always the online thingy...with camera and microphone.

You could reach for your hidden slutty talent and do a striptease for him among others. :)