Saturday, October 20, 2007
I'm not particularly intuitive, in fact I can be quite oblivious most of the time. My nana has very good intuition, also this eerie ability to know when something isn't quite right with someone, or if they're lying (she's like a human lie detector LOL).

However, this morning I woke up early with this real sense of something not being right with the BF. Now this is just plain weird. I can't quite figure out what it is though LOL. Just a niggling feeling. But I can't contact him at the moment, as he's offshore and telephone contact is sporadic. So I've just text messaged him and am trying to distract myself by watching the rugby (France v Argentina) so many cuties! Certainly two very attractive teams, especially that Argentinian second five eight.



*Remember the ad with the Jewel song?

Tart at 8:36 AM |

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
I hope your BF is alright. Sometimes, intuition can be a bit misguided, yeah?