Sunday, October 14, 2007
So, according to a new global servey, New Zealand women are the most promiscuous in the world averaging 20.4 sexual partners (the global average is 7.3). New Zealand is also the only country where women have on average more sexual partners than men. I've had more sexual partners than most of my boyfriends, and yes I'm well above that average of 20.4 LOL. Although not yet in triple digits! I moved away from home to go to university and engaged in lots of rampant sex with lots of really inappropriate men LOL.

Speaking of rampant sex, that may be off the menu once the BF gets back from South Africa. I've had a bad back for months (years actually) and am finally doing something about it. Turns out I have a tilted and fixed pelvis (perhaps caused initially from all that rampant sex I had when I was younger? LOL) and my spine is out of alignment. I'm having treatment for it, so we'll see if it fixes the back pain in time for my honey's homecoming!

The BF is still out of the country, due back late next week (hopefully before the 26, as I'm away at a big family shin-dig over the weekend and really want him to come along with me). It's also his birthday on the 18, he'll be 34. He doesn't look 34. Certainly does act it LOL. Sometimes it's like living with a 22 year old (just without the 22 year old body!) LOL.

Tart at 7:43 PM |

3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Sanna said........
Do you think that has something with a general thinking about sex? I know that Germany is a very 'free' country when it comes to talking & living sexuality. Do what you like as long as it doesn't offend somebody. Is that the same in New Zealand? I always have the impression that the Americans are more conservative about this (not meaning to be negative, that is).

However, have fun!

Love and hugs, Sanna
 


At 5:29 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
Why do they do this survey every year? I wonder where they ask their questions....at the brothel?

My mother's birthday is on the 18th, and I am the same year as your BF. In October, there's so many birthdays here, my DH and his brother, my sis, my bro, my mother and lots more other.
 


At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
WHy do they do the survey each year?
Pointless.

-Karl Urban