Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I'm attracted to this guy I know through work. He's tall, dark, handsome. Young. Arrogant, over-confident and incredibly self-aware. He's got no shame and is a bit of a wanker LOL. When I explained to a friend that I was attracted to him, she was surprised. She didn't really think he was my "type".

That got me thinking about whether or not I have a "type". I know some people do. A friend only seems to go out with whippet-thin artists/musicians. Another guy friend has a history of petite curly-haired brunettes.

Me? I'm more of a generalist, I like all types! I been with surfing blondes, charming Irish boys, sexy Maori boys, outgoing guys, shy guys, creative types, builders... accountants LOL. I've been out with two men who were more than 20 years older than me. I've had a thing with a guy I used to babysit (that doesn't quite sound right LOL).

I'm really not fussy - I guess the common thread about the men I've been with is that they all pretty smart. I'm not attracted to dim men.

Tart at 7:48 PM |

1 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
I don't think anyone can explain attraction.

What are you going to do about this pesky animal?