Tuesday, November 27, 2007
The past few weeks have been quite disruptive, especially work wise (I was working on a big week long event). Now it's all over I can get back to my routine. I function better with routines LOL.

One priority is to get my Christmas shopping done. I've made a list (which is often the hardest bit) so now all I need to do is the shopping bit (woo-hoo). This year, the BF and I aren't buying gifts for each other. We decided to save money, take most of January off and have a great holiday together. Nothing fancy or offshore, we'll keep close to home. Hit the beaches, wineries and generally laze about. Maybe I'll get him to give me surfing lessons. An old boyfriend tried, but I ended up giving myself a concussion when I whacked myself the head with the board LOL.

Today I found out I've been invited to a wedding on Saturday... this Saturday, 1 December. Nothing like short notice! The BF is friends with the groom, so got an invitation but failed to mention to me that I was included. I'm not that fusssed about going, I know very few others going and don't have anything nice to wear (no, seriously, I don't LOL. I'm sick of all my old clothes and nothing looks nice). On the otherhand, it's being held at a gorgeous venue and would be a nice day/evening with good food and nice wine. I'll probably make my mind up on Friday LOL.

Tart at 8:43 PM |

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
Hey Tart...glad to know you're back to normal programming.

I find shopping for gift really stressful. It takes to much time and I constantly worry it's still not going to be like.