Tuesday, October 30, 2007
So far the start of the week has been a good one. Helped immensely by the fact my boyfriend is finally back from his sojourn in South Africa. I missed him! I made sure he had a very special welcome home yesterday LOL.

I was reading the Sam and the City blog on SMH (Sydney Morning Herald) website today, and there was a video clip of Sam at the Aria's over the weekend. She was asking all sorts of questions to the celebs on the red carpet, including what songs are good to shag to LOL. This got me thinking about the lack of music playing when I have sex LOL. The BF and I just don't play music when we have sex. Could be because there is no sound system in the bedroom, but even if we have a shag in the lounge, I never turn the stereo on. During my early 20s, music was a must. I lived in shared accommodation, and you didn't want the flatmates to hear you bonking. Though sometimes I'd get complaints from flatmates because my "sex soundtrack" didn't change a lot and they got sick of hearing the same songs over and over again. (I'm sorry, I didn't realise I had to be a DJ while I was shagging LOL). I think that's one of the bonuses about not living with flatmates... the ability to have sex anywhere, anytime, any noise level LOL.

Tart at 8:59 PM |

0 Comments: