Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I had my hair cut today, it's still long (below the shoulders) but I've had shorter vertical layers put in - similar to the style featured as Number 1 on this link www.ukhairdressers.com/style/popular.asp (I've got pretty much all one length, but it looks pretty similar).

I left the salon feeling good, funky and a bit sassy with my new 'do and decided to call in on the BF at work (the salon is down near his office).

Well, he took one look at me and said "nice mullet".

Nooooooooo!

It's not a mullet. It's just got short vertical layers. It's got volume and texture.

Oh fuck. I hope it's not a mullet LOL.

Tart at 9:40 PM |

3 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
Tart, don't listen to men! They really dunno anything when it comes to hair, make-up or clothes. I am sure you look great!

Sanna
 


At 1:06 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
This comment has been removed by the author.
 


At 9:07 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
That just reminds me of my friend in Germany. She cut her hair short and decided she's not ever leaving her house.