Tuesday, November 06, 2007
So the boyfriend is growing a mo for Movember.

It's a charity event that men sign up for in November, to grow and groom a moustache for the entire month and raise money and awareness for prostate cancer. It's a fun thing. Last year the BF did it but wasn't happy with the mo he managed to grow. So this year, he's looking to grow a sort of biker mo, the one with the bit of hair that forms a handlebar down the side of the mouth. Nice... not!

Obviously, I'm not a fan of facial hair but this is a for a good cause. So, to be supportive, do you think I should grow my muff for Movember? (muffmember? LOL). I could grow and groom something heart-shaped or triangular. Could even go for the Gucci logo...



Yes, this is a real image, done for a campaign a few years ago LOL.

Actually, I could grow my eyebrow hairs! A monobrow for Movember could be fun LOL.


Tart at 9:56 PM |

3 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I think I'm traumatized by that image. lol.

I say join in the fun. Perhaps a surfboard? ;)
 


At 10:42 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
OMG...is that for real?

LOL.

Shoshana
 


At 3:56 AM, Blogger Sanna said........
I like the idea of a charity moustache. I am not sure about how (or even if) to join in. LOL

I'd prefer Ann's idea of the surfboard! Are you going to post photos?! *ROTFL*

Sanna