Sunday, March 02, 2008
Be it work, booze, food or even sex, I've been doing far too much of it lately.

Work has been frantic, I was out of the office for a week and came back to even more work (I wish they'd hire a temp, but it's not the kind of work a temp can do unfortunately). The good thing about all this work is that it makes the weeks go faster. Oh, and I got a very substantial payrise! Much deserved of course LOL.

I had a very boozy night out the other night. It wasn't a late night, but I'd started drinking at about 5pm, and by the time we got to dinner, I was shitfaced LOL. When most of the party goers left the restaurant, a few of us hardier folks kept on partying. I got home around 2am, felt very drunk but not overly ratfaced. In fact, I felt fine. Even managed to tidy up a bit (yes, I am obsessive compulsive). But about 20 minutes after getting into bed, I had to make a mad dash for the bathroom, where I proceeded to have a 45 minute puke fest. Euww. It was pretty rotten, I even fainted (much to the concern of my boyfriend who thought perhaps he should take me to A&E). I woke up the next morning with what had to be the worst hangover I've had in years. Oh, it was ugly. I didn't get out of bed until 3pm LOL. Of course it wasn't a bad enough hangover to actually put me off drinking for life. I doubt that will ever happen.

I was meant to go to a wedding on Saturday. A dear family friend. But I bailed at the last minute. I just didn't feel like driving for 4 hours to get there. Luckily, other family members were there so I felt that she wouldn't have minded. Plus my boyfriend is going away again. On Tuesday he's heading back to Sydney for several months for work. I've been trying to spend as much time with him as possible, it's been a lot of fun. As well as dragging him to the festival, I managed to get him to go shopping with me. Clothes shopping. Women's clothes shopping (oh, for me by the way LOL). He didn't grumble too much, what I thought he would grumble about (the $250 top I bought) he didn't. He did moan about one dress I tried on. Apparently showed too much boob for his liking LOL. I am a little bummed he's going away, but we've organised to meet in Sydney at Easter (or perhaps the weekend after), so that should be fun. I'm already making a list of all the shops I want to check out when I'm over there LOL. Good thing I got that payrise, huh?

I took my Dad and my boyfriend to the Newtown Festival today. So not their kind of thing to do on a Sunday. The festival itself is a lot of fun, a fairly alternative crowd with lots of craft stalls (selling the usual tat and some funky tshirts etc) and there were 7 sound stages, but the food is what I go for and this year I must have eaten my way around the entire festival. Couldn't help myself! I had a lamb roti wrap (delish, but a bit too greasy), a baguette with roast pork and onions (very succulent), mee goreng (no bean sprouts, yay, hate those), chocolate fudge (a touch too sugary LOL), a big juice from Ed's juice caravan (oh, I miss Ed's, wonder why he closed up shop on Victoria Street?), half a wood fired pizza (very tasty) and an ice cream (to cleanse the palate LOL). That is an obscene amount of food and just typing it out makes me feel a little sick. We spent about 4 hours there and despite my initial misgivings, both my Dad and my boyfriend enjoyed it. Though of course my Dad had to mention that Newtown is full of weirdo freaks with funny haircuts (it is LOL).

Tart at 8:13 PM |

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger escoret said........
hmm..nie blog...
i like it's


nice to meet you..

pepeng