Wednesday, February 13, 2008
So, tomorrow is Valentines Day. I'm not really a huge VD fan (I've blogged about it here, and here), and this year I've decided to have a boozy lunch (well, more lunch than booze, considering I actually have to work tomorrow LOL) with some single friends. We're calling it SAD - Singles Awareness Day LOL.

Have been in text contact with the BF in Sydney. The idiot wants to go surfing, he's only just started to come right after an ACL injury and now he wants to jeopardise that? Bloody moron. Will have no sympathy if he wrecks his knee again!

I might have some sympathy if he were to say... drop into Mecca Cosmetica (there's one in Bondi if he decides to head there to go surfing) to pick up some Nars make up, Kiehl's lip balm and Bumble & Bumble hair products (brands I can't get here in Wellington and I'm still trying to rebuild my lost make up bag). Though the likelihood of him going in there and purchasing said products would be quite small LOL. I don't get it. It's not like the stuff is for him LOL. I'm sure the sales assistants would know that.

Tart at 10:57 PM |

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Shosh said........
Tart, I hope he doesn't get injured, coz you get to share with it.


my blogs too:
Just Say These Words

A Picture Tells