Wednesday, March 26, 2008
So the Easter break came and went rather quickly. I had a stonking headcold most of the weekend, and then I got struck with a rather virulent stomach bug. Ugh. There is nothing less lady-like than heaving like you're trying to bring up a lung. My ribs and back ache today.

I'm hoping I'll feel more chipper by Saturday, which is when I'll be heading to Sydney for a very short catch up with the boyfriend. I'm looking forward to it. I've got a hair-removal hour booked for tomorrow lunchtime. A bikini wax is very much needed, I'm rocking a very 80s bush at the moment, very retro LOL.

Other exciting news is that I'm going to Vietnam in May. A much deserved and needed holiday to a fascinating place. Everything's booked, just need to get a visa and count the weeks until I go.

Tart at 9:52 PM |

0 Comments: