Tuesday, April 01, 2008
I just realised it was the 1st of April, so a pinch and a punch for the first of the month!

I had a great weekend in Sydney, it was lovely seeing the boyfriend again. Even if on Sunday afternoon he decided it the perfect time to have a in-depth discussion about our relationship. I think I am one of the few people I know whose partners are the ones who initiate "relationship" conversations (and I'm the one with the commitment-phobic tendencies LOL). We worked things out, so the weekend ended on a high note.

I think this was the first trip to Sydney where I didn't buy anything! We went shopping, but the boyfriend ended up making all the purchases (two shirts, shoes and these huge headphones which look like he could communicate with NASA LOL). We ate some great Vietnamese food (I'm getting some practice in for my trip in a few weeks) and caught up with several friends. We also mooched around the lovely apartment that he's staying in.

But the best thing about the weekend away was coming home! (Even if it took me twice as long as had anticipated LOL).

Tart at 10:22 PM |

0 Comments: